As a result of the Coronavirus pandemic, the world has seen a serious surge in demand for personal protective equipment (PPE). In particular, there has been a rise in demand for masks and gloves in hospitals and care homes, for example. There are many different types of gloves, but one of the best is nitrile gloves. These gloves are made of a disposable synthetic rubber, which means that they’re robust and there is no risk of latex allergies. There are many brands offering nitrile glove, so we would like to highlight five of the top nitrile glove brands (NOTE: these brands are not in a specific order).
- Top Glove: This brand is well-known for providing custom designed gloves, which are capable of providing extra comfort and a better fit. Another benefit of this brand is that they offer textured gloves so that the user has an excellent grip, regardless of whether the glove is wet or dry.
- Superior Glove: This brand is known for producing thicker gloves which are very puncture-resistant. On top of this, Superior Glove ensure that their products are powder free and unlikely to cause allergic reactions.
- Sri Trang: This brand is excellent at catering for a wide variety of applications, including medical, food handling and manufacturing practices. Moreover, this brand provides extra protection against harmful chemicals.
- Adenna: This brand is successful because its gloves are very comfortable. They are slightly thicker than ordinary gloves which makes them super strong. They also provide good grip.
- SAS Safety Corp: This brand produces gloves with a beaded cuff, which means they’re super easy to put on and take off. Again, they’re also really comfortable, strong, and generally reliable.
We hope this list will help you when buying your PPE!